Sunday, March 6, 2016

Stitch Fix #13 - March 2016 (Maternity Fix)

This month I asked my stylist, Emily, to send me a pair of maternity leggings and dresses that I could wear for baby showers/Easter.




Market & Spruce - Sollas Maternity Knit Top - $38
I wasn't really impressed with this top.  It fit more like a tunic and that's just not my jam.  I like the color but already have a maternity sweater in the same color.  It's certainly soft and comfy, but I just wasn't impressed enough to want to keep it. Returned

Skies are Blue - Abela Open Cardigan - $48
I really love the color of this sweater, but I'm not a fan of the angling in the front that make it longer than the back.  While I do see this as being a very comfortable maternity piece, I don't think it would get much wear post-partum because I prefer my cardigans more fitted than loose. Returned

Rune - Porter Maternity Leggings - $58
Ok, the price is a little steep for leggings, but Holy Crap where have these been my whole pregnancy?!? These are super comfortable, thick, supportive leggings.  I'm not at all worried that they're see through and on me they come up a little cropped but I'm ok with that (my stylist warned me that they may turn out that way because of my long legs).  I've already been living in them!


Gilli - Haven Maternity Textured Knit Dress - $64
This dress is amazing!  The colors are gorgeous!  The fit is perfect and it doesn't feel like it's maternity.  I can definitely see getting a lot of use out of it.  I think if I had sized down I might be able to continue wearing it postpartum but was afraid that it would then be too short with my baby bump.  This dress will definitely be worn for a friend's upcoming baby shower and for Easter. Kept!!!!!


Loveappella Maternity - Hartley Maternity Dress - $68
This dress was very soft, but the horizontal stripes made me feel fat, not pregnant.  I added a belt to cinch the waist which made the dress better but then it became a little too short to wear for work.  It's also a bit thin so I I threw on some leggings underneath which made it more comfortable, but again, not worth me keeping. Returned

If you'd like to try out Stitch Fix -- You can use my referral.  It would certainly be appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment