Friday, September 4, 2015

Outlet shopping favorite finds


Twas the Tuesday before we needed to be back to school for teacher in-services, I dropped the nugget off for his first day back at daycare and hit the road with my sister-in-law in search of some good outlet finds for a back to school wardrobe and here's what I found:




Shirt: Loft Outlet - Originally $35 - Paid $21Skirt: Loft Outlet - Originally $55 - Paid $41


Left Skirt: Talbots Outlet - Originally $70 - Paid $42
Right Shirt: Loft Outlet - Originally $35 - Paid $21 
I plan on wearing the Talbots skirt with the periwinkle Loft shirt for work.


Dress: Talbots Outlet - Originally $110 - Paid $27


Skirt: Jcrew Outlet - Originally $88 - Paid $25

So there you have it - overall a pretty successful trip to the outlets for back to school shopping and I spent under $200.  I hope to hit them up one more time before school really kicks into gear and love getting a good deal.  It looks like this year will be full of pencil skirts for me vs my usual dress wardrobe and I'll have to pick up my high heel game with more fun and funky colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment