Thursday, January 15, 2015

About Us

Welcome to my blog!  I'm Melanie, soon-to-be 30 year old wife to Bob, new mama to Tripp, math guru, Special Ed teacher, beer enthusiast, and little housewife.


Bob and I met through some cosmic connection through our grandparents -- though that's not actually how we met -- on our first date at The Melting Pot in June 2009.  I began teaching shortly after that after spending some time working in higher education. I graduated from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a B.S. in Mathematics and a minor in English and went on to receive my graduate degree from Wagner College in 2009 with a Master's in Adolescent Education with a concentration in Mathematics and Students with Disabilities 7-12. I did a brief stint as the yearbook advisor, taught preschool for a couple of summers, and dabbled in home brewing.  

I decided to start this blog when we were planning our wedding, forgot about it for a while, picked it back up to chronicle the pregnant life, and here we are.  It's a hodge lodge of everything going on, but it's the truth and sometimes it's not really glamorous.  I would love to build my blog into one of those pages you check out first thing in the morning when the day is still ahead of you, but you're not quite ready to get out of bed.  But at the same time I recognize that I only have a handful of readers and some of them may be complete strangers.  Cheers!

Hoppy In Love is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment