Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites


Tripp has just been living in these adorable chinos from H&M's baby collection.  We have them in 4 different colors (Red, Green, Navy, and Khaki).  Bob has this thing where he doesn't want to dress our son in the typical cotton drawstring pants.  He has to look like a little man so these pants fit that bill perfectly and at $9.95 a pop, you can't go wrong!  I'm also in love with this vest and picture him wearing it with his buffalo plaid onesie and dark jeans for our holiday card (which I have all planned out in my mind but I'm sure will never actually happen).

Speaking of buffalo check plaid....how cute is this shirt from Joe Fresh?  And the houndstooth vest?  I have two puffer vests (one orange and one red) and need to start wearing them more often.  There's that adorable vest from JCrew that's all of instagram but has been sold out for quite a while (not to mention the fact that it's crazy expensive).  I know stitch fix has a similar vest and I'm hoping it winds up in my next box though I requested things I could wear for the holidays...like this sequined dress from H&M that sold out pretty much immediately.  H&M now offers online shopping which is super dangerous for someone like me who loves that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment