Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Favorites


So it's Black Friday which means deals deals deals!  These are few things that I've been digging that are finally on sale.  Some are still way out of my price range (but a girl can dream can't she?).  If you couldn't already tell, I'm really into patterns right now and I've kind of been coveting Kate Spade's Margot Satchel for a while but I'm not really a purse kind of gal.  I always joke around with my husband that he should be happy I don't have a shoe or purse obsession.  Don't get me wrong, I love shopping, but I don't really have expensive taste and go for the more practical items...so above would be my "if I had a ton of money and threw practicality out the window" Friday Favorites.

If you aren't already using EBATES you are missing out on SO MUCH FREE MONEY!! I have been using ebates for the past 2 years and have earned over $300 just from shopping online.  All you have to do is sign up, get the button, and shop shop shop.  Once a quarter you get sent a check for the money that you earned.  It's free money and it is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment