Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Super awesome September SLANTBox

This month I decided to participate in the SLANTbox exchange.  Not sure what it is?  Head on over to Lessons With Coffee's blog to learn more about it!  But for a quick overview: SLANT stands for Sending Love Across the Nation to Teachers.  You're paired up with a teacher to send a care package based around a theme to.  This month's theme was "TEACHER VOICE: ON!"  It was great for starting up the new school year.
My super awesome package came from Lindsey over at It's Elementary, My Dear.  She sent me a little survey when we were first matched up and I must say my care package was spot on for me!
In addition to some teacher must have office supplies (post its, pens, pencils, tape all in the same cute pattern), I also got a travel mug and these great loose leaf teas.  The honey fig one is delicious!
To help keep me teacher voice always on my package included cough drops, Chapstick, some vitamin c, and eaten right away chocolate all in this super cute  mason jar like bottle.
But my favorite part of all - these vintage pinup Christmas cards!  I haven't decided if I'll actually put them to use or frame them and display them.

If you get the chance I would absolutely recommend participating in these exchange.  Who doesn't love mail and care packages?!?

The SLANT Box Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment