Friday, October 17, 2014

Five Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone!  Here are some of the things that we are just loving in my house right now.  Tripp is making big moves, crawling all over the place and furniture walking so these shoes have been amazing.  At first he wasn't really sure how to keep moving without sliding all over but he's loving them and I'm loving the elastic shoelaces.  Tripp isn't really a fan of wearing shoes in the first place so the velcro ones are too easy for him to get off himself.  We're also really digging the flannel shirts for our baby boy.  This one  from Old Navy is the perfect fall color and a great price!  And of course Tripp is loving his yobaby yogurt!  I don't know why I waited so long to let him try these out.  They're great for snacks or in addition to what we're eating for meals.  I also had to throw in my super awesome boots from Aerosoles.  I bought these bad boys about 3 years ago and they are still going strong.  You know it's a grew product when you can still purchase it years later!  And lastly, Chobani Flips have been a lifesaver for me this past week.  It was a rough one with my uncle passing away and Tripp has been having trouble sleeping through the night so I am a zombie in the morning.  Grabbing one of these is an easy decision while I'm half asleep getting ready for work.  They're certainly filling and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment