Saturday, October 4, 2014

Baby Boy Fall Style Favorites

I have a problem...I am addicted to shopping.  I mean, my husband should be somewhat happy that I don't have very expensive taste, but it's still pretty bad.  When Bob and I first joined our bank accounts we decided to give each other an allowance every month.  This money can be used for anything without the other person criticizing/nitpicking/etc.  Bob's vice is beer (duh!) so I'd venture a guess that that's where most of his money goes to...mine, on the other hand, is shopping (and Starbucks).  Today Tripp and I headed out to Bergen Towne Plaza.  My sister and I like to refer to it as the "mommy mall" because it is full of moms pushing strollers because it is loaded with all of the great kids' stores [The Children's Place, Carter's, Stride Rite, Gymboree, The Disney Store] in addition to my favorites [Gap, JCrew, Old Navy, H&M, Target, NY&Co, Banana Republic].  Today I dropped so $$ at H&M but all for the little nugget.  I bought some pretty cute stuff for cheap so here we go with some of my faves!

How adorable are these?! And so incredibly affordable...AND! you can now purchase from H&M online.  Dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment