Friday, August 29, 2014

Back to school in style

As a new mama who will be sending her little nugget off to daycare for the first time I did a lot of research for ways to label Tripp's things so that they always come home.  I could've gone with the old sharpie marker to plaster his name across everything but, honestly, we will probably reuse everything with future siblings. I found these awesome labels online from Name Bubbles.

They're dishwasher and laundry safe so I don't have to worry about reapplying them a million times plus they're super cute and matched Tripp's backpack and lunchbox.  They come in varying sizes and shapes to apply to different objects.  They're also customizable so we got to choose the color scheme, paw print, and monogram.
It wasn't easy labeling everything, emotionally.  I was tearing up thinking of my little boy on his first day of daycare, but at least his stuff is super cute.  He'll certainly be the most stylish infant at The Learning Experience.....I mean come on -- look at that backpack!!


No comments:

Post a Comment