Friday, January 3, 2014

38 weeks


31 weeks

32 weeks

33 weeks

36 weeks

38 weeks


How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain: ugh 37lbs...at least I lost a lb between this week's appointment and last
Maternity clothes? I am now in the yoga pants and maternity tops stage
Stretch marks? only on the love handles 
Sleep: overall pretty well -- I get up to pee 2-3 times in the night but fall back to sleep pretty well
Best moment this week: finding out I'm 1.5cm dilated!! woot!
Miss anything? bending over - painting my toe nails -- things of that nature
Movement: sooo much...lots of butt rolls
Food cravings: turkey jerky from trader joe's
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, feeling pretty good!
Gender: it's a boy!
Labour signs: braxton hicks contractions
Symptoms: heartburn, constantly having to pee, shortness of breath
Belly button in or out? half innie, half outtie -- it's creepy looking
Wedding rings on or off? Off but only because I'm too afraid of them getting stuck on and having to be cut off my hand
Happy or moody most of the time: happy -- we're ready for bean to be here 
Looking forward to: bean's arrival.... i've started to take evening primrose oil and have been rolling around on the yoga ball to help get things moving

No comments:

Post a Comment