Friday, November 8, 2013

30 weeks!



How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 20lbs and 3lbs 9 oz of that is the bean!!!
Maternity clothes?  still a mix between maternity and non.  Today my yoga pants from Old Navy came.....so comfy and they're non-maternity and are not see-through so I'm pretty happy I ordered two pairs.
Stretch marks? still not too bad but I heard that a side effect of the steroid cream I am on for the PUPPP is stretch marks bc it thins the skin so we'll see how that turns out.
Sleep: only really waking up between 2 and 4am to pee because Bean decides to use my bladder as a trampoline during that time
Best moment this week: getting to see Bean this morning at our ultrasound


Look at him with his little pouty face and chubby cheeks!!! Eeeep!!

Miss anything? well, due to the placement of my placenta any sort of fun bedroom time has been out since August and will continue to be out until that thing gets a move on or six weeks after delivery....so yea, there are some things that I'm missing
Movement: all day everyday -- he really enjoys rolling around and pushing his foot out next to my belly button
Food cravings: sweets...nothing specific but sweet things in general
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of urine but that made my stomach turn before -- now it just makes me a little gaggy
Gender: it's a boy!
Labour signs: none 
Symptoms: well the PUPPP has simmered down a bit thanks to the steroid cream.  Now I only use that if I have a flair up and just can't stand it so it's turned into more of an every other day thing.
Belly button in or out? still an innie -- hoping it stays that way!
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or moody most of the time: pretty moody...I've been a cranky pants for a while and have no tolerance for stupid people.  My patience is wearing thin.
Looking forward to: getting the nursery painted and the furniture in.  I went to Home Depot today to pick out a bunch of swatches so that should be happening soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment