Thursday, October 3, 2013

25 weeks



How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 13lbs...slow and steady
Maternity clothes? lots of stretchy clothes - some maternity, some pre-pregnancy (like the above dress)
Stretch marks? on the love handles 
Sleep: overall pretty well -- bean is starting to wake me up from kicking
Best moment this week: showing my students bean kicking today -- there were 10 minutes left in class and they were working on problems so I sat down and bean started kicking....I called them over to see...they were weirded out which was hilarious
Miss anything? hot dogs!
Movement: all day everyday
Food cravings: Snickers ice cream - chili cheese dogs
Anything making you queasy or sick: driving -- I thought I was out of the morning sickness phase and I had to pull over this morning to get sick in a parking lot.....and then a cop pulled up to make sure I was ok.  Talk about embarrassing!
Gender: it's a boy!
Labour signs: none really
Symptoms: random hiccups, heartburn, constantly having to pee, shortness of breath
Belly button in or out? Innie but it's definitely closing up
Wedding rings on or off? On but swelling fingers
Happy or moody most of the time: very moody -- I flipped out on my first period students today
Looking forward to: starting the third trimester, being able to walk up a flight of stairs without being out of breath

No comments:

Post a Comment