Friday, September 27, 2013

23 weeks



How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain: 10lbs
Maternity clothes? some maternity, some just stretchy, lots of dresses
Stretch marks? on my love handles and I think my thighs :(
Sleep: not too bad thanks to the body pillow
Best moment this week: taking a video of bean kicking my belly and my belly moving and sending it to Bob at work :D
Miss anything? not being out of breath from walking up the stairs
Movement: all of the time!
Food cravings: bacon - lots of bacon
Anything making you queasy or sick: a pretty good week
Gender: it's a boy!
Labour signs: Nope
Symptoms: random hiccups, heartburn, constantly having to pee
Belly button in or out? Innie but it's definitely closing up
Wedding rings on or off? On but my fingers are starting to swell a little
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy or weepy but not super moody
Looking forward to: getting to decorate the nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment