Friday, September 13, 2013

22 Weeks





How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain: 9lbs...slow and steady
Maternity clothes? you betcha!  Rocking the maternity dresses and a couple non-maternity ones
Stretch marks? ok the love handles -- womp womp
Sleep: a couple of rough nights this week but I have a body pillow now and slept through the night without waking up at all so that's a win in my book
Best moment this week: telling my students that I'm pregnant.  They have really been fantastic....between offering to block my way through the halls to carrying my stuff around and walking me to class.  It's really sweet to see how much they care about me and the bean.
Miss anything? being able to walk up to the third floor without being terribly out of breath
Movement: he's just a jumping jelly bean in there
Food cravings: pizza, chicken salad, bacon
Anything making you queasy or sick: bending over
Gender: it's a boy!
Labour signs: Nope
Symptoms: random hiccups, heartburn, constantly having to pee
Belly button in or out? Innie but it's definitely closing up
Wedding rings on or off? On and hopefully it stays that way
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: getting to decorate the nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment