Saturday, September 7, 2013

21 weeks



How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 8lbs...slow and steady
Maternity clothes? maternity jeans and getting ready to rock some preggo dresses for work
Stretch marks? ugh starting on my love handles
Sleep: making it through the night for the most part
Best moment this week: the reactions from our little gender announcement - Bob making me strawberry and chocolate pancakes for breakfast - bean kicking when Bob finally gets home and puts his hand on my belly
Miss anything? fresh mozz
Movement: all of the time -- bean especially likes to move around while I'm driving, right after I eat, and before bed
Food cravings: cinnamon rolls
Anything making you queasy or sick: stop and go traffic -- true story -- got sick in the car on my way to the first day back to school bc of stop and go traffic.  Thankfully my sister lives near work so I stopped at her house and stole clothes and my mom happened to be there watching my nephew so she washed my gross clothes

Gender:

Labour signs: No.
Symptoms: boob pain
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On and hopefully it stays that way
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: it being January and bean being here

No comments:

Post a Comment