Thursday, August 22, 2013

19 weeks



How far along? 19weeks...so crazy to think it's been that long
Total weight gain: 6lbs
Maternity clothes? wearing maternity jeans with demi panel 
Stretch marks? none as of yet -- Thanks Palmer's Cocoa butter!
Sleep: a little rough lately as my hips are starting to hurt at night.  Sleeping on my back is the only comfortable position but I know that's apparently bad for the baby and your back (the uterus pushes against your spine)
Best moment this week: feeling the first flutters of bean!!  So crazy to think I can feel bean moving
Miss anything? cold cuts...I want a deli turkey sandwich....and fresh mozzarella!!
Movement: I'm guessing it's bean and not gas because it's in a different spot and feels different than gas bubbles
Food cravings: Asian noodle soup -- turns out our regular chinese food place makes it so I was in luck!
Anything making you queasy or sick: prenatal is still making me gag in the morning so I try to just drink plenty of water to prevent the barfs
Gender: we'll find out next week!
Labour signs: None
Symptoms: Bigger boobs, hormonal acne
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: finding out what we're having next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment