Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Big Reveal

Bobby and I decided to do a reveal instead of waiting to take our pictures until after the chapel and I think it worked out quite nicely.  He got in the first limo with one photographer and headed to the rose garden as I came down to the lobby.  Then I got in the second limo with the other photographer to meet up with him for the big reveal.
My photographer took a bunch of pictures as I thought about what was to come for the day.
It was funny having my own little photo shoot and great to have some time to myself before the chaos.
Bobby also had some time to think about what was about to happen.
It was funny sneaking up on him at the park.  What's even funnier is that there was a group of people taking their own wedding photos on the other side of this tree and our photographer yelled at them to get out of the shot but they didn't seem to understand....finally she's like "this is the first time they're seeing each other...MOVE!"
If you're toying with the idea of seeing each other before the wedding, I totally recommend it.  It was great to have this time together before everything began and even though we were having our picture taken, it really felt like it was just the two of us.



The other wonderful advantage to us taking our pictures early was that we were able to finish before the rain began...but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment