Thursday, May 26, 2011

mmm...beer...

So everyone bare with me as this schtick is generally my beloved's thing, but I figured a few followers may be interested in the chronicling of our reception take homes...some Bolero Snort (read: my brewery) beers!

In the next week or so I will brew up a tester batch of 1 of the 3 beers we will have at the wedding, a honey hibiscus wit beer "White Gown". I'll get picks and the recipe up shortly for those interested.

The 2nd beer will be a Sweet & Spicy Stout "Black Tux" and rounding out the group is "Hoppily Ever After" my staple IPA.



1 comment:

  1. So cute and creative! I have really enjoyed checking into your wedding planning. Reading about someone else's planning really helps you detox off your own planning...I recommend you find someone to follow for next year :)

    Best of luck and happiness to you guys!

    ReplyDelete