- Bobby and I spent a relaxing weekend in Sarasota driving our hipster toyota matrix rental (I kinda loved it...not gonna lie)
- I received another Rite at the cathedral in Newark and will get confirmed May 1st
- we went to pre-cana at Saint E's and it wasn't too bad....but I was very disappointed in the mass at the end of the day. The service was fine....the issue was the 50 other couples who were at Pre-Cana who had not a clue what to say or when to stand/kneel and someone wore a hat!!! It gave me a greater appreciation for my decision to become catholic as an adult but it made me ashamed and embarrassed for the rest of my generation.
- I GOT MY DRESS!!! oh my goodness how could I forget the most important thing that's happened since feb 1st!!!?!?!?!?! Unfortunately for all of you....you'll have to wait until the wedding to see :P
- We went to Harlan Coben's book signing and toasted our engagement with him....it was a very exciting time
- We booked our baker and our cake is designed and delicious :D
- I'm going on Saturday with the girls to pick out the bridesmaid dresses and am very excited to cross that off the list
It seems like there's still so much that we have to get done before August 19th but it's nice to cross more stuff off the lists. Our next big decisions are invitations and flowers and I may be considering doing our own floral arrangements. We ordered flowers wholesale for Heather's wedding and did all of the centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres so it wasn't that bad but part of me doesn't want to worry about the stress of that.