Friday, December 31, 2010

oh my goodness the neglect!


So yes, I have certainly been neglecting this little blog but for good reason!  Life has been super busy between school, advising the yearbook, the holidays, and pretending not to worry about our wedding....it's been exhausting!

To update you all on what's going on in our lives:

  • I started making my own cheese!  So far we're just dealing with mozzarella because it's the easiest and has the quickest turnaround (cheese is ready to eat in 30 minutes) but Bobby got me a whole slew of cheesemaking gadgets for christmas (including a wine fridge that he will convert into my cheese cave so I can begin making cheeses that require aging).  Oh man though, it is super exciting.
  • We got into the swing of things with the holidays.  We had our annual tree decorating party and our house won the townwide holiday decorating contest.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment