Thursday, July 22, 2010

Registry etiquette

I was having lunch with friends recently with the subject of registries came up (wedding, house warming, baby, etc).  They asked me how Bobby and I decided what went on our registry....well after reading plenty of magazines and blogs and checking out the forums it seemed like the way to go was to have 3 price points....this way everyone can contribute.  We also decided that if it was something we weren't willing to spend the money on, then it wouldn't go on (ok there is a $90 bowl that I put on our registry because it was really pretty though I would never spend that kind of money on a bowl).
Ok, so this picture doesn't make it look all that fantastic but it's beautiful with purples and grays.  I love it.


Anyway....it got me thinking about the type of people who put outlandish things on their registries and how I'm very happy that the man I'm going to marry has a good head on his shoulders and doesn't want to buy $80 shower curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment