Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why couldn't I be more like my college roommate?

And preplan my entire wedding?

I can honestly say that I was never the girl who dreamed of her big day. I have no idea what the different diamond cuts are (still, to this day, am clueless on this one), couldn't care less about which dress designer I wear, and never put everything together in a neat little book outlining what the big day should look like. This is precisely what my college roommate did. She had a scrapbook filled with different wedding ideas and when push came to shove, she got married in Disneyworld which probably made most of the decisions for her.

Why couldn't that be me? Why couldn't I have had a vision that would make all of this planning so much easier?

Bobby and I are having difficulty deciding what exactly it is we want. Do we hop a plane to Jamaica and only those who can make it share in our day? Or do we plan out a wedding that breaks the bank at a place that has the look that we want but can't really accommodate our guest list? Or, perhaps, we say F*CK it and get married in his parents backyard.

This is where we stand right now. What do I really want?


...to marry the man I love and live happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. Let's be honest for a second... thank god you aren't like your college roommate!! :)

    ReplyDelete